- Fix the per-area CFP page layout
- Fix weird sizes for lists
- Hafl-way solved: the issue is that p and il item sizes are defined proportionaly to the parent. So if they are nested, they get scalled multiple times and get smaller and smaller.
- Fixed by tweeking the css
- Get the latest bib
- finish the “contributing” page.
- Polish the bibliograhy
- Put together the self-notination forms
- missing somewhere:
- student reviewers
- meta-review and reviewers name
- instruction for reviewers page?
- ISSN and link to website sources
- Consider moving the “reviewing process” to info for authors (it’s not really a policy)
- Endogeny to compute and display
- The proportion of published papers where at least one of the authors is an editor, editorial board member or reviewer must not exceed 20% based on the research content of the latest two issues.
- Fix table glitch with the TOC
- add the new assistants
- Uddate the area data
- clarify how people are supposed to inform of a prior sub on arxiv or else