JSys invites papers that present a new solution to a well-known problem. Solution papers are the closest to regular research papers in traditional conferences, and will be judged on how they improve the state-of-the-art.
Artifact Evaluation. Unlike regular conferences where artifact evaluation is optional, it is mandatory for solution papers. The solution must be realized in the form of an artifact, which must be publicly available and evaluated to be easily used by a third party. In this way, it will always be possible for someone else to build on, extend, or evaluate a JSys Solution paper.
Solution papers may be rejected for:
- Not establishing how the solution improves the state-of-the-art
- Not differentiating the solution from prior work attaching the same problem
- Not providing the artifact as open-source for Artifact Evaluation
Guideline for authors:
- Prefix the title of these papers with “Solution:”
- Check the Solution checkbox on the submission form to flag them for the review process